Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First day of blogging?

Well to those who know me know that I am not totally unfamiliar with blogging .. I just havent done it it a while whether it be I offend people or just the fact that I dont want some people knowing things about me.
What have I been up to lately . honestly not a lot work has been taking up most of my time when I am not working I dont like to be on the computer or anything. Being on it for 9 hours a day is enough.
Dating? Eh .. Im still not completely over him. Which I keep saying that I am but I keep messing myself up and going back to him for whatever reason. We both dont treat eachother right and I think its the main problem most people have with it.
I have alot going through my mind right now. Maybe I can blog a little later from my desk at work. Look forward to it :)

No comments: